PortfolioAnalyst and Investment Reporting
Advanced Investment Analysis for Sophisticated Investors
PortfolioAnalyst consolidates, tracks and analyzes your complete financial performance. Link your investment, checking, savings, annuity, incentive plan and credit card accounts to understand your current financial state and plan for the future.
PortfolioAnalyst is free for all to use but IBKR broker clients enjoy full access to PortfolioAnalyst's advanced features and receive real-time updates regarding their IBKR portfolio positions.
|Open Stand Alone Account||Already a Client? Log in to Use|
|PortfolioAnalyst Features||Stand Alone Account||IBKR Broker Account|
|Link external investment, checking, savings, annuity, incentive plan and credit card accounts into a consolidated view1|
|View IBKR account data with advanced reporting features|
|Drill down to view positions and transactions by account or asset class|
|View current or prior balances, returns and percent change in value across time periods.|
|Track performance for all linked accounts on any mobile or desktop device|
|Premium reporting capabilities, including projected income and performance attribution reporting|
|Real-time broker account data|
Take Control of Your Complete
Consolidate, track and analyze your finances across accounts.
- Easily link your investment, checking, savings, annuity, incentive plan or credit card accounts held at virtually any financial institution in the US, Canada or UK
- Understand consolidated performance across all financial institutions and time periods, including current and prior balances, returns and percentage change in value
- Drill down to view positions and transactions by account or asset class
- 24/7 access to account information from any desktop or mobile device
- Access to PortfolioAnalyst is complimentary
Tailor your recommendations to your client’s complete portfolio.
- Oversee clients’ complete portfolio to better manage outreach and engagement
- Monitor portfolio performance and develop client centric recommendations
- Clients have 24/7 access to complete portfolio data from a single interface
- PortfolioAnalyst is free to use
The New Standard in Portfolio Management Software
In April 2021, PortfolioAnalyst was verified as calculating Time-Weighted Returns and Money-Weighted Returns in accordance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) 1 calculation methodologies. GIPS was developed by the CFA Institute, is used by investment management firms around the world, and establishes standards for investment performance, making it easier for you to compare firms and make more informed investment decisions. GIPS Compliance:
- Helps ensure investment performance is complete and fairly presented.
- Means data is presented in a consistent and transparent manner across sources.
- Demonstrates a voluntary commitment to follow ethical standards.
Powerful Analytics and Reporting Capabilities
Visualize performance, spot opportunities and calibrate complete portfolio performance.
Generate daily, monthly or quarterly reports and measure performance with Time- or Money-weighted returns. Compare performance against more than 200 industry benchmarks or against your custom benchmarks.Learn More
"At-a-glance" summary of key portfolio analytics, including portfolio return, risk measures such as Max Drawdown, Peak-to-Valley, Sharpe Ratio and Standard Deviation, and portfolio distribution by geography, asset class and sector. In addition, socially conscious investors can analyze their porfolio’s consolidated Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) ratings.Learn More
Uncover your aggregate fund exposure and see the weighting of your ETFs or Mutual Funds by top 10 holdings, region or sector allocation.Learn More
Your Data Is Safe
- Encrypted communications for sensitive client data.
- IBKR will never sell or trade your personal information.
- Interactive Brokers understands and values the trust our clients place in us to safeguard confidential client data.
- GIPS® is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.